Over the past few months we’ve had many Eastwood and Airline celebrity sightings, so I thought I’d share a few to bring you up to date. Here’s the quick list:
- ALEXISONFIRE / City & Colours’ Dallas Green with his AIRLINE 2P Sunburst
- Mexican Wrestling legend VAMPIRO with his Eastwood MACH TWO (formerly known as J.R. Elite)
- DEFTONES Chino Moreno with his Joey Leone Signature
- Randy Bachman with his AIRLINE TUXEDO.
- BLACK LIPS Cole Alexander with his AIRLINE Twin Tone
- MYSTERY WHITE BAND Alex White with her CLASSIC 6
- The LEGENDARY Melvin Sparks with his EASTWOOD Doral
- EPIC RUINS Sam Anderson with his white Eastwood Stormbird Guitar
And now for some pics:
- ALEXISONFIRE / City & Colours’ Dallas Green with his Airline 2P Sunburst
- Mexican Wrestling legend Vampiro with his Eastwood Mach Two (formerly known as J.R. Elite)
- Deftones Chino Moreno with his Joey Leone Signature
- Randy Bachman with his Airline Tuxedo. Randy is working with Eastwood on developing a new Tuxedo model called the Tux Deluxe. Coming this Spring 2011.
- Black Lips Cole Alexander with his Airline Twin Tone
- Mystery White Band: Alex White with her Classic 6
- The LEGENDARY Melvin Sparks with his Eastwood Doral
- EPIC RUINS Sam Anderson with his white Eastwood Stormbird
4 thoughts on “Eastwood & Airline Celebrity Sightings (December 2010)”
Deftones’ Chino Moreno, NOT Stephen Carpenter, for God’s sake!
That would be Chino Moreno (singer/guitarist) of deftones with the Joey Leone guitar.
Hello! The Classic 6 is a fun guitar for sure. Miss Alex White plays in the band “White Mystery” through a Rockerverb Orange Amp here.
Check out the january 2011 issue of Rolling Stone… there’s a photo of Connor Oburst with an Eastwood!!!