Over the past few months we’ve had many Eastwood and Airline celebrity sightings, so I thought I’d share a few to bring you up to date. Here’s the quick list:
- Deerhoof’s Edward Rodriguez (Airline Tuxedo guitar)
- Cheap Trick’s Rick Nielsen (Airline Map Guitar)
- Nick Cave (Airline Tuxedo guitar)
- Luke Doucet (Airline Map guitar at the Lilith Fair)
- Super Satellites’ Christian Olguin (Airline Tuxedo Guitar)
- 1980 Ovation Breadwinner & Eastwood Breadwinner guitars
- Hot Chelle Rae’s Nash Overstreet (Airline Map Guitar)
- Amanda Zelina (Custom Airline 2P Guitar in Sahara Blue)
- Design Star’s Antonio Ballatore &Timothy Gruse (Airline Map Guitar & Bass)
- Here is Edward Rodriguez from DEERHOOF with his AIRLINE Tuxedo.
- Lou Vito, one of Eastwood Gutiars Artist Relations people, snapped this one of Rick Nielsen of Cheap Trick with his AIRLINE MAP guitar.
- This one is a number of months back, but a nice shot of Nick Cave with his AIRLINE TUXEDO. Nick’s band, GRINDERMAN will be touring this fall. Grinderman’s main instrumentalist – Warren Ellis – has been working with us on releasing the Warren Ellis Signature TENOR guitar, coming next month! Here is a sneak peak photo of the Tenor.
- Here is Luke Doucet using his AIRLINE MAP guitar on tour last month with Lilith Fair.
- Another great photo from Lou Vito featuring Christian Olguin from NYC group, Super Satellites with his AIRLINE TUXEDO guitar.
- Not really a “celebrity” citing, but here is an original Ovation Breadwinner from 1980 pictured next to a new Eastwood Breadwinner. Cool!
- Another summer Warped Tour with Nash Overstreet from Hot Chelle Rae featuring his AIRLINE MAP in Seafoam Green.
- Amanda Zelina dropped by Eastwood HQ to pickup her custom AIRLINE 2P Sahara Blue.
- And who would have guessed? Antonio Ballatore and Timothy Gruse from H+G TV’s popular show, Design Star with their AIRLINE MAP Bass and Guitar. Really? Is there no end to the “I Get It” craze!!?! I guess not…
2 thoughts on “Eastwood & Airline Celebrity Sightings”
It’s so great of you to support and showcase the artists that use your gear whether they are large or on the way up.