Mason does it again with some great playing and a quick history lesson on the Airline RS-II. Enjoy the show!
We have a new shipment of RS-II guitars coming in 2 weeks –> Order before April 30th for FREE Shipping!
(North America only)
Airline RS-II Specifications:
- Airline RS-II Demo – Mason Stoops – Eastwood Guitars.
- Body: Maple top, back and sides.
- Neck: Set, bound one-piece, straight-grained Canadian maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 26″ with 12″ radius
- Width at Nut: 1 11/16″
- Pickups: Two AIRLINE Vintage Argyle Diamonds
- Switching: 3-Way, Chicken Head Knob
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic, Trapeze Tail
- Hardware: Vintage Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D’Addario #10
- Case: Extra
- Unique Features: Roy Smeck Pickguard
BUY NOW: $749.00 US
4 thoughts on “New Airline RS-II Guitar Demo Video by Mason Stoops”
That Thing You Do!!!! (3:41) Nice touch!
Great walk thru of sonics. Well played. Looks to be a great instrument for the cost.
I wish they would remake the Airline 7230…that would be amazing. Actually please remake the 7230 if you guys can.
It is on the list for later this year.